- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- No race day registrations.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a Half Marathon, 10k, or 5k.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo OR have a completed waiver for another individual to pick up your number.
- Race numbers are required to participate, and must be worn on the front of the participant.
- No coaches, bikes, in-line skates or skateboards will be allowed on the course. Anyone who is running with “additional items” (ex. a jogging stroller) must begin in the back of the pack at the starting line. Any runner who is out on the course and determined to be a hazard to other participants may be removed. So don’t start running people over with your baby jogger.
The time limit for the half marathon is FOUR HOURS. To ensure that roads re-open to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, the course time limits will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Participants must maintain a pace faster than the course time limits in order to complete the race on closed city streets. Please note – this is timing tag time, not gun time. Course time limits begin when the last participant and Tail Vehicle cross the start line. If a participant remains on the course past the four-hour time limit they will be notified by the police and no longer remain part of the race. Only those who finish within the four-hour time limit will receive a finishers medal. No refunds or awards will be given to a participant if they do not meet the required time limits.
Cancellations & Refunds
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sorry, no exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. For questions contact Cheryl Lankford.
If you are interested in promoting your business at our event, please contact Valerie Hunter-Kelly at 931-245-7435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Packet pick-up will be Friday, October 16, 2015 from 11:00am – 8:00pm. You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo OR have a race waiver for another individual to pick up your number. Packet pick-up will be available the morning of the race, however you must be pre-registered. The Health & Fitness Expo will be held at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center, 1188 Cumberland Drive.
The location of the Health & Fitness Expo will be at the Wilma Rudolph Event Center inside Liberty Park (1188 Cumberland Drive, Clarksville, TN 37040). The Expo will be two days, Friday, October 16, 2015 from 11:00am – 8:00pm and Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 7:00am – 12:00pm.
The start and finish line for the half marathon, 10k, and 5k will be in front of the Wilma Rudolph Event Center. Half Marathon begins at 7:30am, 10k at 7:30am, and the 5k begins at 8:00am.
Start and Finish
The start and finish line for the half marathon, 10k, and 5k will be in front of the Wilma Rudolph Event Center. Half Marathon begins at 7:30am, 10k at 7:30am, and the 5k begins at 8:00am. Participants will NOT be allowed to park inside Liberty Park, shuttle services WILL be available from 5:30am until noon on Saturday.
Best Times from Memphis, Tennessee is the contracted timing company for the event.
The Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k are certified USATF courses. Certification numbers will be posted when they become available.
Parking will be available in the old Josten’s Publishing parking lot (1312 Hwy 48/13) and the Clarksville Academy Athletic Fields (1300 Hwy 48/13). Shuttle service will be provided from 6:00am until 12:00pm from the satellite lots into the park.
Age Group Awards
Awards will be given out to the following age groups (male and female) for both the half marathon and 5k:
- 10U (5k division only)
Other awards include the Top 3 Male Finishers Overall and the Top 3 Female Finishers Overall for the 5k, 10k, and half marathon. There will also be Masters Division for both Male & Female in the half marathon, 10k, and the 5k. *Please note: Overall finishers do NOT qualify for age group awards.*
Below is a list of the Road Closures and Lane Closures for the Half Marathon:
- Zinc Plant Road CLOSED
- River Road CLOSED
- Mayhew Road CLOSED
- Hwy 48/13 (Cumberland Drive) ONE LANE CLOSED
- US-41 (Riverside Drive) ONE LANE CLOSED